Pages


Friday 18 May 2012

but the hearts are at rest.

sy rse ad certain things at certain times pntg utk kte voice out utk kemaslahatan umat..our thoughts may be fighting with each other, but the hearts are at rest..

we're not perfect, but that doesn't mean we can't follow the perfect ones..

Narrated Aisha:
That Allah's Apostle said to her, "I know when you are pleased with me or angry with me." I said, "Whence do you know that?" He said, "When you are pleased with me, you say, 'No, by the Lord of Muhammad,' but when you are angry with me, then you say, 'No, by the Lord of Abraham.' " Thereupon I said, "Yes (you are right), but by Allah, O Allah's Apostle, I leave nothing but your name." 

Sahih Bukhari Volume 7, Book 62, Number 155

arguing in a certain manner is good, as the above hadith states, even Aisyah(ra) felt the urge. she didn't hide it away, she showed it through her words, by subtituting the name of Muhammad(saw) to Abraham(as). This is a common hadith, but actually,the last bit is what is important. when she says "I leave nothing but your name". That even when she's angry, nothing has changed between them, except Rasulullah's name through her tongue. He is still the same in her heart.


No comments: